We have over 1,700 employees working at sites around the world where our customers are. As the enterprise continues to grow, we are always looking to recruit capable individuals interested in building a career in one of our three business segments.
Devising effective high-tech solutions for vehicle and component development is our core business. Our chief fields of expertise are vehicle development, drive and chassis, electronics, electric mobility and lightweight.
Business Services & Consulting
As a unit, Business Services & Consulting acts as strategic consulting partner to manufacturers and suppliers in the automotive industry, downstream aftersales organisations and firms in interface-relevant industries.
Teams of experienced individuals who have been managing and working to constantly grow and expand customer relationships for years. Highly qualified specialists work to develop tailored, cost-optimised solutions meeting the requirements of domestic and international customers.
What to expect at RLE
Statement of the CEO
For our future employees, one of particular concerns is to always meet the highest quality standards. Our quality and environmental policy is based on the following principles:
- Our employees and their continuous personal development is our primary goal.
- to exceed the requirements of our customers through innovation and creative thinking.
- the use of IMS-specific methods and tools to implement a continuous and valid improvement process.
- the preservation of our natural environment and the habitats of future generations is a task of top priority.
- health, safety and environmental protection are important components of our corporate policy.
- Ralf Laufenberg (CEO)