Start gathering work experience during your studies!
Feel like the theoretical content discussed in auditoriums is not tangible enough, and you want to gain practical experience and put theory into practice? An internship or thesis project at RLE are the very opportunities you’re looking for.
We give motivated students a chance to be involved in exciting and innovative research and development projects in which they can gather initial professional experience. While on staff with us we make sure to accompany your progress step by step in order to pave the way for future collaboration at RLE after finishing your studies.
On the pages following you will find detailed information regarding possibilities at RLE during your studies. Image videos are available for you to gain a broader understanding of RLE and get to know the company more closely.
Information for students
Your contact person
- Praktikant (m/w/d) im Recruiting / Bewerbermanagement
- Student (m/w/d) im Bereich Prozessmanagement / Softwareentwicklung mit dem Schwerpunkt „Smart Contracts“
- Studentische Aushilfskraft / Werkstudent / Abschlussarbeiten/ Pflichtpraktikum (m/w/d)
- Werkstudent (m/w/d) IT-Support
- Werkstudent (m/w/d) Human Resources